Screeps Warfare Championship is a contest to see who has the best AI in a small scale setting. Expect to see a lot of advanced combat between players.
Players of all skill levels are encouraged to join, SWC is often the best way to learn what works and what doesn’t work with your AI.
Rules are subject to change, stay up to date in #swc and on event specific announcements
- TBD (Accepting Donors)
- First Place – 10 Points
- Second Place – 7 Points
- Third Place – 5 Points
- All Entrants – 1 Point
Other point rewards may occur for special voted on conditions.
Server address: swc.screepspl.us
Server Provider – ags131 (Patreon)
Open Source AI’s
- Users are forbidden from using open source AI’s that they do not actively participate in coding. (Further clarification will be forthcoming)
- Standard ruleset, standard map setup, highway rooms are on the usual positions
- Claiming first room is free for all.
- First spawn is placed manually.
- Victory condition: Last bot standing / most GCL points of remaining bots.
- Sector count will depend on number of entrants.
- The sector will be randomly generated using the maptool mod (or a variation of it).
- This will be cramped by design, we want to encourage bots to fight for territory.
All game constants will be their default values unless explicitly stated elsewhere.
Deciding spawning locations
- Spawning will open 24h before the start of the match. During that time players can spawn in and respawn at will.
- Players place their first spawn manually.
- Players may NOT respawn once the server has started.
- The host reserves the right to remove any screeps spawns that are left behind by respawning.